Sunday, September 14, 2008

My 1st Scrapbooking Freebie! updated links

I'm so excited to offer my first freebie! Beautiful Wonderland.
Links at the bottom of this post.





I've been so grateful to all the fantastic designers who offer freebies. If it weren't for their generosity I would not be able afford to scrapbook at all. It's time for me to give back with this kit. I personally want to thank Ikeagoddess, The DigiFree Lady, and Redju for all their freebie devoted time.


Kit includes 5 12x12 papers, frame, gingham ribbon,button, bow, plating card, wooden heart, tea pot, rusty staple, rabbit tag, and a dandelion brush.
All images are saved at 300dpi.
No drop shadows.
All saved as JPEG or PNG.

I was inspired by this post at Snippet & Ink. Its a wedding inspiration blog and full of beautiful eye candy goodness. Check it out for inspiration of your own.

Download at bottom of this post.


This is my layout of Zoey Dallas using the Beautiful Wonderland Kit.

Updated Links:

Download 1

Download 2

4 comments:

Joy said...

WOW... very cool... thank you.

Anonymous said...

What a great kit! Thank you for sharing this fabulous freebie!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Terri ( Meterr) said...

fantastic kit!! you do a great job!! cant wait to see more of your work!!